[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. for Blind'sguidedog policy does notdiscriminate

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Mon Feb 23 22:16:47 UTC 2009

Yeah, Buddy, I've seen that myself.  Whether people are born blind or not
doesn't matter.  That blind person still was raised in a society full of bad
attitudes about blindness and we also internaize that attitude ourselves.
The NFB provides lots of food for thought on that score!  It has helped me.

Linda and Landon