[nagdu] Juryfinds IADept.forBlind'sguidedogpolicydoesnotdiscriminate

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Feb 24 01:19:13 UTC 2009

I thought osmeone said they're on tie-down.  it sounds like they are
well-loved and cared for by everyone and that the dogs kind of have a huge
family there.

I don't kow if I'll ever agree totally with the policy and I do think it
could be more like Criss cole's where the dog doesn't work for 4 hours of
the class day, but, it sounds a bit better.  yes, lcb guide dogs were asked
to be left in the apartment all day and I thought that was very inhumane.

margo and Elmo