[nagdu] Fiber

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Tue Feb 24 02:10:31 UTC 2009

I can't see how it would hurt. I have frozen pumpkin puree made from fresh
pumpkin and it worked well. The canned pumpkin is pretty finely pureed. I
would stick the stuff into smaller portion sized containers such as plastic
containers or zip lock freezer bags but, obviously make sure that the air is
pushed out and that you leave room for expansion or the container will
burst.

Good luck.