[nagdu] schools

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Tue Feb 24 23:23:24 UTC 2009

Bob,

I think your messages are all appearing on the list.  I read down through
the whole thread, which is still at the end of this message.  All those
messages appeared individually on the list.

I have noticed lately that some messages are appearing out of order.  I've
contacted Dave Andrews about it.  He was aware of the problem.

HTH
Julie
list moderator

Message -----