[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. forBlind'sguidedog policy does notdiscriminate

the Pawpower Pack pawpower at cox.net
Wed Feb 25 10:35:51 UTC 2009

However I know several sighted people who let people do things for
them all of the time.  Some instances they are just lazy and would
rather live off of others' hard work than do it themselves.  If
laziness is a characteristic that spans across all people, then why
can't a blind person be lazy too?  I don't think laziness and
unwillingness to work/do for oneself necessarily has anything to do
with blindness acceptance.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
Do not meddle in the affaires of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.

  pawpower at cox.net

MSN: Brisomania at Hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss