[nagdu] PA guide dog users

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 25 14:42:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

In PA it is law if a person attacks a service dog this will cover
uncontrolled dogs.  If you have been following my seven years of
trying to get this Bill passed you would have know all the wording
and background that has gone into this and if you have not I am sorry
for not giving more details on the run here and please forgive me for
that but I am on my way to the hospital for a family emergency.
Please know that I do not to be short in this post but I due have an
emergency.

Passle and Ariel