[nagdu] O&M, Ownership, & Leader

kl FuzzyPurpleCouch at neo.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 21:26:04 UTC 2009

Hi dar,
I would like to know more about gdf.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of d m gina
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 4:27 PM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [nagdu] O&M, Ownership, & Leader

Dar here,
I own my dog from the guide dog foundation.
It will be three years in April since we started becoming a team.
I wanted this, because I knew that I could take good care of my dog,
and that I felt my school would respect my wishes.
Yes I do still talk to the school from time to time, and they will
still help me out.
I love the idea that I can now living in a home, can decide where I
would love to see the dog retired.
I felt if the school had ownership then I would not know what they
would do apon retirement.
Of course I hope this will happen years down the road.
I was told though there is gray around his eyes even though he is five.
they teased me saying he is working to hard.
Smile.
Maybe you know for him it could be.
It is quite hard for him to not visit a stranger.
Because they have dogs.
We have to work with this sniffing all the time.
Since this is part of a Golden thing, I just correct say no and go on my
way.
I hope this helps folks who were asking on behalf of ownership.

--
--Dar
every saint has a past

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/fuzzypurplecouch%40ne