[nagdu] question

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Fri Feb 27 14:09:48 UTC 2009

That's the book I read, which is what prompted my comments on Moris
Frank and my assumption that people obtaining dogs from Seeing Eye had
to work outside the home and be able to get to and from their jobs
without sighted assistance.
Thank you Julie for this post, I was drawing a blank on the name of the
book.