[nagdu] Videos

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Fri Feb 27 14:38:14 UTC 2009

I'm not sure, Tarik is my first FIDELCO dog, but that is a good question,

This is off topic, but I called out there yesterday because I forgot what
their ownership policy was, while I was talking to TARA I remembered, you
get the choice to take ownership or not when you get the dog and sign all
the contracts, and then they ask for a good will donation after six months
of successfully working with your guide.

    Bryan