[nagdu] schools

Bob Hicks bob at seeinghandassociation.com
Fri Feb 27 20:43:00 UTC 2009

Hi Rachel.  Congrats on finding your fiancé!  I am sure Rhett is handsome.
Amos got his honors from the NIB office in Alexandria.

I think I will be better able to handle Amos' retirement.  thanks  Are we
the only Pilot Dog reps on this list?  grin

Sincerely yours,

Bob Hicks,
The Seeing Hand Association, Inc.
<bob at seeinghandassociation.com>