[nagdu] O&M, Ownership, & Leader

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Fri Feb 27 23:53:58 UTC 2009

Hey Linda,

I would suggest that your friends talk to the GDB people. I had Glaze when the policy was changed. It was interesting to see the transition. They made sure to emphasize in newsletters and things that there would be no difference in service if a
graduate chose to own their dog.

I don't think I asked GDB to pay any vet bills after I took ownership of Glaze, but I'm certain that I could have.

Angie