[nagdu] O&M, Ownership, & Leader

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 28 03:47:21 UTC 2009

I have on occasion called the school about problems with my dog without
hesitating or fear of removal. I called and talked to them and the school
vet about dry skin allergies which I am still battling . I hope it will
improve this spring. I also had a couple of our local finest throw
firecrackers out of a car right behind us this summer and now whenever he
hears a loud noise he wants to bolt. I called the trainers and they told me
over the phone what to do and so far it has helped and they never mentioned
returning the dog but I may have to if the skin thing don't clear up.