[nagdu] statement re: ownership and qeustions re: schools policies

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Feb 28 22:23:11 UTC 2009

I certainly appreciate everyone's input.  I have had two dogs that I've
worked and neither had clicker training.  I had great success with their
work in new places, and the three quarter praise, one quarter correction
seemed to be the key to our success.

Thanks to all for sharing your experiences with me.  I will have to talk
openly with the school I ultimately decide to get a dog from and be as
percise as I can as to what I am looking for.

Thanks again,
Merry