[nagdu] Help us Plan for Convention!

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 1 14:32:05 UTC 2009

Cari,
    I know that flying in and out of Denver is quite expensive! I did it
last year at this time. I also know that there are some great deals if you
book a month or two in advance. I believe the registration fee is $20 for
pre-registration, which can be done on-line, and the banquet is $30 in
advance and $35 after the deadline date. I'm not sure what the deadline date
will be. I hope you can make it. It is well worth the cost!

Fraternally,
Marion