[nagdu] dog food delivery

Lisa Belville lisab12 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 2 21:46:55 UTC 2009

Petco.com has their "Bottomless Bowl."  It lets you place a standing order so that you can have food delivered in set intervals.  The last time I looked, choices started at delivery every three weeks all the way up to six and nine months.

I'm seriously thinking of signing up for this, because they charge your card and ship automatically once you've told them how often you want things shipped.  You can also have other things like treats and grooming supplies included with the food.

The Bottomless bowl price is also a few dollars cheaper than their normal Internet pricing.

Lisa
ship it

Argue not with dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with brie.
Lisa Belville
lisab12 at verizon.net
missktlab1217 at runbox.com