[nagdu] guide dogs and loud music

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:59:08 UTC 2009

Thanks Jen,
Yes, I have thought of bringing her a bone. Thanks for reminding me.
I noticed recently that she likes to sleep in my case, a soft furry
flexible case. Last time I was at practice I put it in a corner away
from the louder members, and she enjoyed it. We took a break and she
got up to stretch, but as soon as the volume level came up a bit, she
went right back to the case, curled up and dozed off.

Rusty