[nagdu] Guided by love: A reporter recalls life with Bates, a Seeing Eye dog | Living | Star-Telegram.com

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Sun Jan 4 20:18:25 UTC 2009

Hello everyone
Since many of you don't live in the Fort Worth area, I thought I would send a link to a piece I wrote for our newspaper about retiring my former guide, Bates and getting my new dog, Gabe.
There is also video and audio on the site.
It was a difficult project, but I felt I needed to tell the story, as I am always getting questions from the public.
Have a great afternoon, and give our wonderful pups an extra pat!

http://www.star-telegram.com/living/story/1118953.html