[nagdu] Small house, Big yard, I don't think PET is the right word.

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:09:58 UTC 2009

Hi every one,   Jen my house is not very big. @ bed rooms, 1 bath, 1kitchen,
1 living room.   The kitchen is small and I don't spend a lot of time in it.
I cook , and wash dishes and that is it.   1 bed room is set up with my fish
business. The other bed room is part storage room and has 3 dog crates also
set up in there. I sleep , use the computer, watch TV and do almost every
thing else in the living room. It being the largest room has the bed/sofa
combo, 4 fish tanks , the computer , the TV , and several dog crates in it.
This is also the hardest room to keep clean,so I have a house keeper that
comes every 2 weeks to help with that. Some times it is a bit crowded, but I
don't mind as all this keeps me busy and that is what I need to keep sane.I
am not one to just sit around. to me that is boring and depressing. I have a
partner in the fish business and he does most of the tank cleaning . I do
the water changes, and the feeding. I can't see the baby fish, so Ben
separates them. I can see the adult guppies if I use my special 2 lenses on
top of each other and get very close to them. If they are moving fast I
can't see them very well. Buddy, a pet does nothing except love it's owner.
Most people don't even train their pets . I think that psyc. animals are
trained to do some things but not to the same level as a guide dog or a
mobility dog. I don't think they are the quite the same thing.   Have a
great day, Mardi