[nagdu] I've met the minimum goal

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Jan 8 03:50:46 UTC 2009

since I wrote last, I received a $35 donation so I have raised $255 which is five dollars over the minimum.  these are confirmed donations and do not include the checks I mentioned that I know are being sent.  This is so exciting.

The person who asked about joining a team after registering--there should be a link on the march for independence website called join a team.  You could try that because there is a way to log into that, I believe, if you are a registered member and then I think you can join the team that way.  Try that link and see.  You should be able to because in my and Cheryl's cases, and marion, too, we raise money and we get individual credit for it but the amount of monies raised go toward nagdu's goal as well so it's counted in two ways.  Hope this makes sense.

margo andElmo