[nagdu] guide dogs and loud music

Rena Seay ras98r at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 23:31:50 UTC 2009

I agree with Sarah, it has always been my practice to leave my guides at home when going to any loud events including concerts, anywhere with live music, amusement parks, etc.  I realize this is a very personal decision and like most of you I'd rather by with my dog than with out but I try to weigh the risk and act accordingly.  I had friend who's dog was panicked by a bad speaker system once and went nuts and was petrified any time he heard a loud speaker of any kind.  This dog also had to be retired.  I hope what ever your decision you consider the comfort and well being of your guide.  This is simply my opinion.

Rena A. Seay  Educational Talent Search   (325)677-1444 x. 3105   ras98r at yahoo.com