[nagdu] ear infections

sarah baebler wolvessarah at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:58:49 UTC 2009

Hi,
I use Chlorhexi Derm - Flush.  You put some on a large cotton ball and then gently massage the inside of their ear.  I do it every week but that's my schedule.  I know people who do it once a month too.  You can also go to your vets and see what they suggest.  If it smells bad I would probably go get it checked out.  Or touch the ear canal and see if she has any reaction.  Usually a nasty smell is good enough to detect a infection of some sort though.
Sarah and Dante
WABS Vice President
WAGDU Vice President