[nagdu] Dogs and snow

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Fri Jan 9 17:50:09 UTC 2009

Hi Tracy, Liz and all,

Maybe going in the winter is the best way to do it...but I really, really hope that when I go for Yani's successor (sometime in 2027, if all goes according to plan <grin>), I don't have to go in January. I've done that twice now, and both times we were
relatively lucky. We didn't get so much of the famous torrential rains when I was at GDB, and the weather was pretty good for my TSE class as well. But next time (in 2027, remember), I want to go in May!

Hard to believe Yani and I have now been together for just over a year. And tomorrow marks the eighth anniversary of the day I met Glaze.

Angie