[nagdu] Team NAGDU

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 9 17:55:07 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    I want to thank two new members for registering for the March for Independence and joining Team NAGDU. Craig Borne and Susan Jones are recent additions to Team NAGDU. The team has already achieved 12% of our goal of $5000 by raising $630 for the March. now you have a special incentive to join Team NAGDU.
    Everyone who is registered to participate in the march by 4:00 p.m. on February 8, 2009, will be placed in a drawing to win a K-NFB Reader Mobile. The drawing will be held during Washington Seminar at the Great Gathering-In. You need not be present to win, but you do need to be registered to win! So, join Team NAGDU today for your chance to win a K-NFB Reader Mobile. Registering is simple! Just go to
http://www.MarchforIndependence.org
click on the "Join a Team" link, and follow the instructions! We look forward to you joining Team NAGDU!

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind