[nagdu] Dogs and snow

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jan 9 18:08:54 UTC 2009

Hi Tina.
That will be a big change!  Dress warm!  And make sure, somehow, you have
shoes or boots that will give you some traction on ice.

It's legendarily frigid, taking the dogs at 5:30 AM to relieve at TSE.

George Washington and his troops spent a winter at Valley Forge, and
another in Morristown, and I'm told they said Morristown was colder.  And
they had no propper shoes or coats!  I often think of them when I have to
sally forth in bad weather.  And I often think of people who might be in
class at TSE, and give quiet thanks it's not me.  I expect I'll have to
pay for that some day, and go to class in January.
Anyway, best of luck when you go to class.
Tracy