[nagdu] ear infections

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 10 00:33:06 UTC 2009

Dear Laura & listers,
Yes, I would definitely clean my dog's ears.
I usually use a solution of half water & half white vinegar, squirt it into
each ear, hold & massage for a minute, one at a time, of course.
Treats afterwards, of course!!!

If you don't want to be that invasive, use baby wipes to clean your dog's
ears.

I clean my dog's ears once a week in the wintertime, and 2 or 3 times a week
in the summer.
Your dog may have an ear infection without outward symptoms that you can
notice.
HTH.
Susan & Rhoda