[nagdu] here's what I wrote to daphne

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Mon Jan 12 16:02:47 UTC 2009

I was the one who said I didn't care how I came across. Who said I was
trying to have a meaningful conversation with her? I really didn't care.
They are very irrational anyway, and I just had some extra time on my hands
yesterday and thought she ought to know there are people out there who think
she has a few screws loose. I couldn't care less what PETA thinks. They
don't affect my life directly, I just find it amusing. NO matter what you
say or how drastic your measures become to try and change their way of
thinking, they have their own agenda. They're wacked out. You can't have an
intelligent, meaningful conversation with someone or a group of people who
aren't in the right frame of mind to begin with. We're talking about a group
of people who sprays people in the face with red paint because they wear fur
coats. They spray people who can't always defend themselves. So no, they're
not right. I have nothing meaningful to say to them.