[nagdu] My response

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 13 12:17:52 UTC 2009

Jeff,
    Though we may not be able to change the minds of PETA, as my response
stated, responding to their irrational rants serve two purposes. The first
is to provide accurate information to the public from a blind person's
perspective on the issue. The second is to let the public know that there is
the National Federation of the blind and the National Association of Guide
Dog Users. PETA makes these outrageous, fanatical statements because the
media likes sensational, controversial stories. As you know, they generate
site, generating more traffic and allowing them to sell more advertising!
    It also gets PETA's name out there. Their radical views have given them
a great deal of press and made them a household name. The press may not
always be positive, but remember what P.T Barnum said, "Say anything you
want about me, just spell my name correctly!" and "There's no such thing as
bad publicity!"
    BTW, I am still interested in learning more about your guitar. Don't
forget to send me its serial number!

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala

"