[nagdu] Pooper Scooper Laws

Pickrell, Rebecca M. (TASCSD) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Jan 14 17:22:09 UTC 2009

Linda,
Know too that the policeman may indeed be a Democrat, who was upset at
your dog's comment on the event.
My previous Leader Dog without fail would always take me to a Republican
sign, and she would poop near Democrat ones.
I have no idea how she knew.
Maybe your dog is the Rrepublican and was displeased about the rally?