[nagdu] Pooper Scooper Laws

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Wed Jan 14 21:14:39 UTC 2009

Got me! (grin), Rebecca.  Actually, up until a few months ago, we had a
blind woman, Linda Woodbury, as the Disability Coordinator.  she got canned
because of some politics, she stepped on toes, and was actually effective in
her job!  Now, I haven't a clue who has that job now - certainly not a BLIND
person!  I don't know what they do all day, either.  They don't answer their
phone and it took them a day and a half to get back to me.  Oh well.

Linda and Landon