[nagdu] The Response I received from PETA

the Pawpower Pack pawpower at cox.net
Fri Jan 16 03:08:23 UTC 2009

and if I had a human assistant would they get up with me in the middle
of the night if I wanted to walk to the store for a snickers bar?
Would they sit by my side all day at work to alert to the fire alarm,
pick up things I drop, guide me to my classes, carry things, alert to
my phone ringing, someone calling my name and my alarm?  Would my
human assistant sit on the floor of an airplane when I travel because
I don't have money to buy an additional ticket.  Would this person
come home with me, alert to the microwave, remove clothing from the
dryer, put the next load in the wash?

Would my human assistant be on call, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, go
where ever I need to go without complaint, lay in cramped spots, but
always be alert to meet my needs?  Would they do this and enjoy every
minute of it?

I didn't think so!! LOL

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau SDIT CGC
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem
pawpower at cox.net

MSN: Brisomania at Hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss