[nagdu] Emergency plane evacuation

eliza.l.cooper at gmail.com eliza.l.cooper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 21:42:19 UTC 2009

Hi,
   The school I went to did talk about airplane evacuation in
training, and there were a couple of key things they mentioned.  If
the cabin loses air pressure and the masks come down from above you,
there is always an extra one in every row (for a kid, e.g.).  I've
started making sure I'm not in a row with a baby or toddler, because
your dog would use the extra mask.  You'd put one of the masks on your
dog (I don't know how well this would work, I'm just saying what they
said), then you would get to an exit.  Before getting on the slide,
you would put your dog in your lap paws up so they wouldn't scratch
and break the slide.  That's all I got - hth.
   Eliza