[nagdu] a bizaare question

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Sun Jan 18 15:00:54 UTC 2009

Hello all!

I think our dogs realize that we are blind.

I know this because my previous guide, Bates loved to play keep away from me
when I let him play in my backyard.
He would come up to me and put his nose on my hand, then he would run in a
different direction, hoping I would chase him.

My Seeing Eye dog Gabe is learning that trick as well.

Even though our dogs can be mischievious at times, it is incredible to see
how they become more serious and conscientious when they are guiding us.