[nagdu] Travel

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon Jan 19 15:49:49 UTC 2009

You need an health certificate which you can obtain from your vet.  Take it
along with your vaccination papers with you when you travel to Canada.

Michael Hingson,
 NSA
President,
The Michael Hingson Group
84 Bahama Reef
Novato, CA 94949
Phone Direct number (415) 827-4084
Fax number (415) 883-6220
Mobile/Pager (888) 965-9191
Email
info at michaelhingson.com
 <
mailto:
info at michaelhingson.com>
For information on Michael's speaking topics, his availability, and his
consulting services on Diversity and Access Technology for blind persons
please
visit <
http://www.michaelhingson.com>
For information on Guide Dogs for the Blind please visit <
http://www.guidedogs.com>