[nagdu] Fw: Emergency plane evacuation

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 19 17:00:50 UTC 2009

The problem I have had with airlines the flight attendants are not trained
on how and when to help us if needed. I for instance got bumped off a flight
once and ended up on a smaller plane that stored the exit steps in the door.
When we arrived at my destination I was expected to go down these steps that
were almost like a ladder while handling my dog and my carryon. I approached
the steps and she said it was steep and be careful I asked for assistance
but she ignored me. I with the help of a passenger went down while my dog
waited at the to in the sit stay position. I then went part way up and
coaxed my dog onto my shoulder with his front legs over on my back and made
it down. I won't mention the airline but will never travel with them again.
This is what I find in most cases they are not trained to know when to and
not to and how to help.