[nagdu] Airline Baggage Question

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Tue Jan 20 04:04:27 UTC 2009

Hi Sarah,

Have you checked the airline's web site? You could also call them and ask.

Good luck,

Angie (glad Yani only eats two cups a day!)

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:59:21 -0600, sarah baebler wrote:

>Hi all,
>I have a question.  I love Northwest and have always flown with them in the past and they never charged for bags until Delta merged with them.  Now when I'm heading to Washington Seminar this will be the first year I will have to pay to check my
luggage.  I have a big dog who eats 6 cups a day and we are staying for a week so that is A LOT OF DOG FOOD.  I was talking to my friend and she also is going and has said that if you are bringing a service animal and have items in your bag for
the animal they will not charge you for your bag.  Has anyone had experience with that?  Or know if you have to pre-arrange that?  I don't want to show up and have a debate with the clerk.