[nagdu] Teaching your dog to speak

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 01:14:02 UTC 2009

does the school know you want to? teach her when someone is at the door? im thinking? your opening a bigger? can of worms than it is worth .... what do you need her to? speak for when someone is at the? door? r you hearing impared???? you might? want to think it ALL THE WAY THRU first... teaching a dog to speak when someone comes to the door can? trigger behavior in the dog? making him or her think he or she has control and is the pack leader.... also if your traveling at a hotel? etc and someone? knocks ... it will bark....? i would consider traning her to come and alert you? by something? other than a BARK