[nagdu] Teaching your dog to speak

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 05:24:20 UTC 2009

well said rox.... barking? can be a bad habbit .... especially since it is a? self gratifying behavior for a dog? and? you can NOT turn it off... me advice is to? ask? a trainer from your school to help you with this? task and teaching it ... some people teach it differently , there are different methods . either way though?barking is a? behavior that can get you? kicked out of places? of buisness? even if you have a guide dog .... it is an? unacceptable? behavior... if you teach it remember it could be a big problem? in public as well as? at home