[nagdu] Enforcement

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Jan 22 11:59:15 UTC 2009

Well, honestly, guys...
What I've seen most of them time in my situations is that neither the state
laws nor the Federal ones are enforced or they don't have teeth...I mean, if
someone commits an infraction of a law he/she must either be forced to
comply and/or penalized for violation.

Are people ever  penalized for denying us access?  I've rarely seen it in
practice.  Perhaps you can provide me some examples to brighten my
morning/--grin.

Just for the record, my posts may make me out to be a cantankerous cynic,
but I'm actually a pretty pleasant guy to have around--grin.  I'm just
talking honestly about how I feel.

Cordially,

Dan W. and the wild beasts