[nagdu] The Response I received from PETA

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Thu Jan 22 15:09:55 UTC 2009

Um, how did she care for her kids before they were able to wait on her?
Kids don't start out being helpful, they are surprisingly primitive.
I do agree, using them to wait on her was inappropriate.
The reason in my mind why Moris Frank isn't a good example in PETA's
argument is that he did not use a cane, and could not use one, at least
not the way we think of it.
An interesting case where human personal assistance *does* work is
Stephen Hawking.