[nagdu] Questions about Federal regs regarding paratransit

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Jan 22 21:16:59 UTC 2009

I agree and the folks I spoke with agree.  All they're stating is perhaps
the Hawaii paratransit needs to upgrade its software so that space is always
automatically done.  Our service does not care if you bring your guide dog
or not.  it's just there so that the space can be provided.

I even asked if I should always tell them if I don't have a dog due to
retirement and haven't gone to class to get another dog.  they said not to
confuse the issue and just to leave things as they are.

I was told that even when they didn't use the Trapeze software that guide
dogs were not denied.

margo and Elmo