[nagdu] Flint River Ranch again

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Sat Jan 24 17:48:44 UTC 2009

Below I have pasted the guaranteed analysis and the ingredients list.   How
much fiber do you find is the minimum amount you can feed to maintain
intestinal health?

thanks much!
Julie

***
Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein
24.0%
Minimum
Crude Fat
14.0%
Minimum
Crude Fiber
3.0%
Maximum
Moisture
10.0%
Maximum
Sodium
0.3%
Maximum
Zinc
150 mg/kg
Minimum
Selenium
0.4 mg/kg
Minimum
Vitamin E
300 IU/kg
Minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids *
2.2%
Minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids *
0.4%
Minimum

Ingredients
Chicken, turkey, chicken meal, ocean fish meal, cracked pearled barley,
whole grain brown rice, oatmeal, millet, white rice, chicken fat (preserved
with
mixed tocopherols), potatoes, egg product, tomato pomace, duck, salmon,
flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, choline chloride, dried chicory root,
kelp, carrots,
peas, apples, tomatoes, blueberries, spinach, dried skim milk, cranberry
powder, rosemary extract, parsley flake, yucca schidigera extract,
L-carnitine,
Enterococcus faecieum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus,
Saccharomyces cerevesiae fermentation solubles, dried Aspergillus oryzae
fermentation
extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper
proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide,
thiamine
mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A
supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium
selenite,
pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin,
vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
list end