[nagdu] Questions about Federal regs regarding paratransit

the Pawpower Pack pawpower at cox.net
Sat Jan 24 21:48:26 UTC 2009

Dan, I have no idea.  I was flying somewhere, and I had an interpreter
with me to go to the gate.  One of the gate agents, learning that I am
Deafblind said "Woe, deaf and blind?  What are we going to do with
you!!!  Don't you have someone to fly with you?"

I replied that the only one who would be flying with me would be my
dog and that she'd "do with me" what she does with all of the other
passengers.

I swear some people are so ignorant.  I should get more frequent flyer
miles for having to put up with that kind of stupidity.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau SDIT CGC
When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

  pawpower at cox.net

MSN: Brisomania at Hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss