[nagdu] Flint River Ranch again

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Sat Jan 24 23:28:31 UTC 2009

Hi Julie,

California Natural Lamb and Rice completely solved a similar problem with Yani. It literally changed our partnership. There was a time when I was worried about going anywhere because she would relieve in harness. On Cal Nat Lamb and Rice, her
stools are very consistent. I was hesitant to use it at first because its ingredient profile is rather minimalist. But it absolutely worked wonders for Yani. (BTW, I tried the Cal Nat chicken and rice first. This was definitely an improvement, but the lamb and
rice was what gave her normal stools for the first time.)

Angie