[nagdu] Questions about Federal regs regarding paratransit

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Jan 25 02:12:06 UTC 2009

Lol!  Luckily, the ADA coordinator for the Niagara Frontier Transit
Authority is a good lady who knows a lot and will tell you if she does not
know and will proceed to find out.  she thought it was awful that these
people were denied trips and that they had to tell every time they reserved
that they had a guide dog.  I would not like to be in her presence if
someone denied a ride to a disabled passenger.

margo andElmo