[nagdu] Getting another dog

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 27 16:44:18 UTC 2009

Hi, Dan,  Many of us in Hawaii get our dogs through a foundation called Eye
of the Pacific which contracts with Guide Dogs Victoria in Australia and a
school in New Zealand as well.  So, my boy Irish is from Guide Dogs
Victoria.  However, now that quarantine isn't such a problem, others do go
to the mainland to get their dogs as well.

Charlene