[nagdu] To: Ron

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 28 02:39:51 UTC 2009

Ron,
    Thanks for introducing yourself, finally! (smile) I have enjoyed reading
your posts. I wanted to introduce you to an organization called VSA. Until
they became aware of how condescending it was, they were called "Very
Special Arts"! VSA is a project of the Kennedy Center for the Performing
arts that helps disabled artists of any kind further their art and
introduces both disabled and non-disabled children to the arts. As a
performing artist, I participate with VSA of Florida and have performed a
number of times for them, both pro bono and for hire. I'll look for more
information about them when I have some time. you can also visit the Florida
website at
http://www.vsaflorida.org
    I will also send you another message off-list to ask you a favor on
behalf of NAGDU. look for it in a couple of day!

Fraternally,
Marion