[nagdu] Dr. Bolotin book

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Wed Jan 28 23:36:34 UTC 2009

Thanks, Wayne.  I'll have to see what I get if I Google "blind doctor in
Wisconsin"!

Today, on the bus, the driver was trying to tell me something about a local
guide dog user.  She said it was a yellow Lab but didn't know the dog's name
or any discription of the blind person.  So that conversation got nowhere!
(grin!)  The driver is a nice person.

Linda and Landon