[nagdu] Dogs and Water

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 29 12:49:30 UTC 2009

Oh, tap water!!
My dogs drink filtered water, from the Britta pitcher, same as us.  Less
smelly than tap water, and cheaper than bottled water, especially since
the dog water has to be changed at least once a day.
I used to give the dog tap water at home, but then I thought I'm giving
the best food I can, so why not good water, too?
But Ben drinks tap water when we're out and about.
My Amba used to have a problem with the water change when we were
travelling, so I'd give her bottled water, but it was a bit of a hassle,
just because a fair bit of it was wasted when I had to change the water,
or use the same dish for food.
Tracy