[nagdu] Getting another dog

denis rudic denis.rudic at xnet.hr
Thu Jan 29 14:42:40 UTC 2009

Hi Listers.
Like Angie I went for my second partner the day after I left Lavinia, my
first partner, in her new home. She guided me there, and it was our last
journey as a team.
WE were together exactly 9 years, and the separation was so painful.
Next day I started to work with Tasha. I think of us as a rally team, she s
a driver, but I'm navigator. And when you change a driver you must adapt to
his way of driving. AT first  it was hard, because my body and mind was
used to Vini and I had to get use to Tasha.
As the roads stayed behind us our paths every day were smoother and
smoother.
About Lavinia I had similar thing with her foster parents like Angie, they
called me
every two or three days, and I asked them politely that they stop calling,
because I needed the time to let go., so that my mind can come to ease.
They respected my wish. After few months I went to see Vini and we stayed in
touch.
I also would like to mention that choices we made are our own choices, there
is no good or bad way of retire a partner. I can say what was good for me
at that moment, but am not saying that somebody should do as well. Cause if
I say my way is the best wey I'm sending a message to other person your
way's no good. I am saying how it was for me, try to respect that like I
respect somebody's other ways and choices.
Sincerely,

Denis & Tasha