[nagdu] The Response I received from PETA

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Thu Jan 29 20:06:45 UTC 2009

Thank you for sharing.
Sounds very controling and twisted.
Thank you too for sharing about your first dog and the job loss and all
that.
Would you still have gotten that dog had you known what would have
happened with the housing and job loss?
I have to say that I wouldn't have gone through with getting a dog.
This brings me to my next question.
Why hasn't NFB tried to do something close to FMLA, where a person
cannot be fired from a job if he or she needs to do something to
mitigate a disability, i.e. getting a guide dog, learning to use a piece
of technology, what have you?